We designed the PRNC’s original site in 2004 and later redesigned the site to take advantage of the drupal feature rich content management system technology and to implement a design allowing users to see everything at a glance. The site includes a vibrant background highlighting the beauty of the community, the slideshow showcases the work of the Council, and the In The News briefs allow users to quickly scan the news. Over the years we have provided a variety of services which include:
- Photographed the mountains and enhanced for the site.
- Created an information rich design to showcase the neighborhood.
- Develop informative, easy to read content.
- Logo and branded collateral design
- Bus bench ad
- Delivered the site on time.
- Maintain the site with news, events and documents.
- Assist Council with articles for local papers.
- Constant Contact eblasts branded to go with the website.
- Social Media
Client: Porter Ranch Neighborhood Council
Services: Website design, content development, technical support, social media, eblast and print marketing